Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First preparatory meeting for the 3rd SEE Ministers of Health Forum

The SEE Health Network Presidency, held by Bulgaria during January-June 2011, and the Minister of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Minister of Health of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Minister of Health and Social Welfare of Republic of Srpska, and, the SEE Health Network Executive Committee are calling the first preparatory meeting for the 3rd Health Ministers Forum. The meeting is scheduled to take place in Banja Luka during 17-19 February 2011.

The SEE Ministers of Health will receive shortly the official invitation and agenda for this meeting, with the request to nominate a participant from each of the SEE countries.

You can read or download the text of the invitation for the meeting here.
You can read or download the text of the agenda for the meeting here.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. online conferencing tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Sam Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great sense of writing I must say. Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles Iranian restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you starting to get the picture? A major way to lower health cost is to take care of you self physically and mentally. does in n out sauce have sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is in presence as data concerning the individual is yet "skeleton". yoga instructor certification

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. 여유증수술

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Hialeah Dental Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. pain management

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  Dentist in Sunrise

    ReplyDelete